Terms & Conditions
We are delighted that you wish to take part in our Yoga classes. We need to mention a few basic but important points to help to keep you safe. When taking part in classes from your homes, you have a responsibility to try to do this in a safe environment and to communicate clearly with us as regards any health issues that may affect you. In particular:
- If you participate in any of our classes you do so at your own risk. At all times you should follow the guidance and instructions of your teacher
- If in doubt as regards a posture or a sequence take a rest. Don’t stay with your doubt and ask your question after the class.
- Prior to starting of any class you must notify us of any injury, medical condition, or if you are pregnant or of any disability that affects you. Please do not assume that we already know about this!
- We may, hopefully on rare occasions, have to ask you not to participate in a class
We recommend that you consult your physician regarding the applicability of any recommendations and follow all the safety instructions before beginning any exercise program. When participating in an exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself.
Memberships, classcards and payment
Yoga SuCasa offers the following ways of participation:
- Single class. Payment of the class fee prior to the class allows you to participate.
- Courses and workshops and retreats. A received payment prior to the event is your final confirmation for participation. You will receive a confirmation of payment by e-mail.
- One month membership that allows you to participate, to be paid before the beginning of the month
- Half and full year membership. You will sign an authorization form for direct debit of the monthly fee from your bank account.
Due to the personal relationship we have with you, your subscriptions, class cards etc are personal and not transferable. No restitution of fees will be paid if you don’t make use of your right of participation.
Please inform us one month before the end of your membership, if you would like to discontinue your membership. After this we will extend your membership every month with one month.
We recommend that you contact us directly in case of any problem with payment, cancellation, or disagreement with our policy.
Holidays and other modifications
On holidays and during vacation periods it may happen that Yoga SuCasa is closed. We will let you know in advance through our newsletter or by e-mail and website.
If your class is cancelled, you have a right to catch up within a period of two months.
If the studio closes for a longer period (more the a week) we will adjust your monthly fee proportionally.
Are you going on holiday for a longer period (more than 4 weeks) we can suspend you membership if you request in advance.